Tuesday 28 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty Three

We had to get up in the middle of the night. Zita had to drive Professor Jill to an important meeting. I could not go. Or my friend Zoro. When Zita came home she went back to our comfy bed. Me too. Until late. 

We did not have toasts today. We were fast asleep instead. Craig was not. He was all awake. He was just looking out the window and drinking too much coffee. Too bad for him. 

Craig did not forget to get my food. We have a giant bag. Just for me. That is good.

We had a way busy day. Zita and Emmet are writing important stories for their nice universities. All day long. 

Craig and I were a big help. I kept Zita company on my cosy duvet. That is good. Zita says I am always a big help. If there are no squirrels on my beautiful patio. I hate squirrels.

Zita's special story has to be all done for tonight. Oh dear. Oh dear. It has music too.

Craig has to go and get a special wire for Niamh's phone. Or her phone will not talk to anybody. And she will have to hide in the basement. Oh dear. That is not good. 

I do not need special wires to talk to everybody. That is good. I do not like the basement very much. Except for Emmet's cosy bedroom. And the comfy bed with all the pillows.

This is Zita's night to go to Mister Saint Paul's university. She does not have dinner here. We will have to eat all by ourselves. Craig and Emmet and Niamh will have pizza. They will not have any nice vegetables. No nice treats for me. Oh well. 

Craig's football team won last night. Everyone was surprised.  Not just Craig. I heard the radio talking about it. So it is true. Ha. 

The parcel man brought secret presents today. Ha. That is good. I like secret present time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment