Tuesday 21 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty Six

Niamh had a way bad cough. In the middle of the night. I could not go in to help. Because she was way too hot. Zita had to make her all cold with soggy towels. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Craig said she was not all better last time. Niamh said she was. Craig was right. Too bad for Niamh.

Zita took her to the very nice doctor this morning. To make her all better. That is good.

It is a soggy day. And windy. Niamh will stay in bed because she is sick. It is a good day to be in a comfy cosy bed. 

We had fat toasts today. Only one though. Oh well. 

The nice doctor said Niamh could not go to school or dance a lot tomorrow either. That is good. 

I will be a big help. I will have a nice nap on her high comfy bed. That will be a big help. Zita said so. That is good.

Emmet has a sick tummy too. Oh dear. I will have to be very busy tonight. 

Emmet went to his nice university anyway. Because it is nearly remember everything time again. 

Zita has to go to her new Mister Saint Paul's university tonight for an important meeting. 

I am not in charge tonight. I will be too busy with Niamh and Emmet. It is my job. I will have nice naps on their beds. To keep their feet all toasty. 

Maybe Emmet will tell me stories all about the way old Gods.  Or stories from his all about the dangerous people class. That would be nice. Or brave dogs. Like me. Ha.

Craig will be in charge. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment