Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty Two

Poor Emmet still has a too sore throat. He is not going to his nice university today. He is going to sleep all day in his comfy bedroom. Zita made him Irish tea. And pastas. 

After lunch I will go down and have a sleep on his bed. To make him all better. 

Niamh made her own dinner last night. The pancakes burnt all up. We had to open the windows. Oh well. Craig had Scotsman's porridge for his dinner. Niamh did not want any. Niamh does not like Scotsman's porridge. Ha. Too bad for him.

It was a very rainy day. We went for a nice walk before it was all too soggy. When we got home we had big toasts. At the watching window.

Today is Niamh's teach at her dance a lot place. She was practicing last night. In the living room. I tried to help. Niamh said I could not help. Just watch. That is not nice. I allways dance with my friend Emmet. He says I am a beautiful dancer. Just like him. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

Today is Zita's go to her new university until late at night day. She made everybodies dinner all ready. So they will not all starve to death. Or just eat cookies. Ha.

Craig's niece is going to visit. Tomorrow. From the new city. On an airplane. With her new little baby. To have lunch with everybody. At Craig's mother's place. I am not going. I will stay here to take care of my friend Emmet. He cannot go. Because of the too sore throat.  Ha.

Zita and I went to get nice bread and maybe croissants. At the very heavy bread store. In the gold big car. I will guard the car and the croissants. Ha. Good for me. 

Uncle Bill talked to Craig today. To see if my friend Emmet still had his nasty cold. 

Craig and Uncle Bill and Emmet are going to see a way loud movie. All about a very noisy tank. In the old sad war. When Emmet is not way too sick. They will eat too much popcorn.  It is known. Ha. 









No comments:

Post a Comment