Saturday 11 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty Six

It is a nice Saturday. We got up late. Ha. Saturday is the day Craig has his old friends breakfast. 

No toasts today. We do not have toasts on Saturday. Oh well. 
We had a nice walk this morning. 

Niamh has to be all beautiful today. She has to have lots of pictures made. Of her. Toe dancing. I do not know why. 

Craig says she is always beautiful. Even when she steals his cosy shirts. It is true.

Zita's friend asked her to go to a sell beautiful pieces of cloth. To make beautiful clothes for Zita and Niamh and maybe me.  If I don't jump on the windows very much.

It is my sing happy birthday day soon. Maybe I will get special treats. And everyone will sing the happy birthday song. Just for me. 

It is the same day we have the thank you for all our very lovely families party. With the turkey and the pumpkin. Emmet told me. It is very true. 

Emmet knows these things. From his nice university. Where he can buy delicious donuts for his lunch.

Craig cleaned the windows again. Some times I make the windows a bit messy. With my nose. Oh well. 

We had to make the whole house spic and span. Because of the special thank you for everything dinner. I stayed in the living room. Zita said I was a big help. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment