Monday 6 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty One

We got up way early for our nice walk. Zita had a nice bath. To smell beautiful for her work.

Today is a ride the fast bicycle to the way downtown office day. To help the lady rascals get all elected. 

Craig says I am a rascal dog. I am not. I am a nice lady dog. He is just too stubborn. It is what happens when you get way old. Ha.

Emmet was up way early too. Before we had our toasts. He still has a sore throat. Zita made him some nice Irish tea. He went back downstairs to his comfy bed. To go to all asleep. That is good.

I cannot bark when Emmet is sick and all asleep. He would hear me. And wake up. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I had old pizza for lunch. Craig was going to make Scotsman porridge. He changed his mind. That is good. You cannot share Scotsman porridge. Ha. 

Craig has another new book. He is a Scotsman again. Fighting to be his own king. With a giant sword and a friend who takes care of all his nice dogs. And his way noisy bagpipes. This is a good book. It is known. You cannot hear the noisy bagpipes in a book. That is good. 

Niamh has a sore leg. From dance a lot. I did not know. I did not kiss it all better. Nobody told me. That is not right. How can I do my job if nobody tells me. Oh dear. 

Emmet has his way dangerous people class tonight. Until late. Craig will drive him. Because he has a sick throat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment