Sunday 5 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty.

We had a long long long walk today. It is not a soggy day.

Zita and I were sad. Our cheese friends telephoned us. Mister Cheese friend's sister had to go to heaven. He is very sad. That is too bad.

I will talk to Saint Newton tonight. He can find her a nice dog to keep her company. A nice dog will show her where all the nice walks go. And all the nice table sheet restraurants. Dogs know all the things that people like. That will be good.

Our cheese friends are still going to come and visit us. In a while. I will be a big help. So he will not be too sad. I am a big help. If you are a bit too sad. 

Niamh and her dance friends watched a way too sad movie last night. They all cried. 

That is not a good movie. People should not watch sad movies. Or scary movies. Or way too loud movies. Just nice movies where everybody is happy at the end. And they have a nice dog. 

Emmet has Niamh's sore throat. He was up in the middle of the night. Making lots of noise. Making his Irish tea. And some honey. I knew who it was. I did not bark. Good for me.

There was a nasty squirrel on my beautiful patio. I did not jump on the window. I got a big cheese treat. Good for me.

Craig and Zita have to go to a nice store this afternoon. They do not have any more coffee for their coffees. Oh dear. That is not good. They will be grumpy. Ha. Too bad for them.

We had big toasts today. Craig made the toasts. He puts lots of jam on the toasts. That is good. He is a good toast maker. 

Craig shares his toasts. Zita and Emmet do not share. Niamh shares. But I have put my paw on her leg. Or she will forget. Oh well. Craig never forgets my toasts. Good for me.

Craig's hockey team won again last night. He was surprised again. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment