Saturday 4 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Five

We had a big party last night.

We had pizzas. From Mister Tony's tasty pizza store. With our cheese party friends. Ha. Good for us.

And Miss Andrea, and Miss Rima, and Miss Courtney too. Ha.

I guarded everybody. 

Then Niamh and Miss Rima and Miss Courtney and Miss Andrea went out. 

They got all dressed up. With make you tall shoes. Ha. Even in the too much snow. That is silly.

This morning Zita and I went for a nice walk in the too cold morning.

Then Craig went to his old friends breakfast restaurant and Zita went to the make you beautiful store.

I stayed here to guard the house. Because Emmet and Niamh were still fast asleep.

Then my cheese party friends came to visit me. Emmet was all awake. That was good. 

He helped me be the perfect party dog. Ha. Good for him.

Then Zita came home and everybody went downtown to see the giant all made of ice statues. And have tasty treats.

Emmet and Craig did not go. Emmet had to write more stories for his nice university.

When he was all finished Craig and Emmet went downtown to a tasty restaurant. High high in a nice hotel. 

Where everybody else was having their tasty treats. 

So they could have tasty treats too. 

I stayed here and guarded the house all by myself. 

Then everybody came home. 

Because everybody had to have their Irish tea. Ha.

Then Niamh had to go out with Miss Rima and Miss Courtney.

Because last night she won lots of free giant milkshakes for standing all upside down. For forever.

Ha. Everybody else went to their comfy beds. And me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment