Monday 27 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty Two

It is a very busy day. The fix-it man came to stop all the ice from making it too slippy for Craig's go fast chair. In the way too cold winter. He is very noisy. The lots of noise is a bit scary. 

I stayed with Craig in the den. Sometimes I watched the fix-it man out the kitchen window. I did not have a nice nap ion my cosy bed. In the kitchen. 

It is a nice sunny day. But not so warm. 

Craig has to go to my own hospital to get a big bag of my special good for my tummy food. We are nearly finished the down the basement bag. There will not be any dinner for me if Craig does not go. Too bad for me.

Zita took her car to Mister Paul's tire store last night. So they can put the do not get stuck in the snow tires on the gold big car. That is good. It is not good to be stuck in the snow. It is known.

Emmet has no nice university this week. It is the special time to write lots of interesting stories week. 

Emmet is very busy. He is writing about his great great uncle. He was a way dangerous person. He is in books about dangerous people from way far away. Even Emmet's great grand father was a dangerous person. 

I do not think my great great grand father was dangerous. I think he was a famous brave dog who kept all his cows safe. That is good. 

Craig says his great great grandfather probably stole sheep. Oh dear. That is not right. Craig says that is what long time ago Scotsmen did. I think they all went to jail. Ha. 

Why would you steal sheep. Sheep are way too smelly. And messy. People are silly. Dogs would not steal sheep. Some dogs steal other dog's bouncy balls. Oh well. 

All the leaves are falling on to my lawn. Squirrels hide in the leaves. I hate squirrels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment