Friday 17 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty Two

It is a very busy day. All the nice people came to get their big piles of newspapers to give to their friends. Zita had to take lots of newspapers to all the stores on the very busy street. And the schools. 

Our little newspaper has stories just about our neighbourhood. It has lovely pictures. It had pictures of my friends the ducks. All asleep. And of Niamh at the special dance parties. In her way beautiful costumes. One time it had my picture. Just one time. It is a good newspaper. It has lots of pictures.

It is another rainy day. I am not so soggy. Because I went to the make me beautiful store. There is not so much of me to get all soggy. Ha.

Emmet was at his nice university all day. To hear stories all about why people are all not the same. 

Oh dear. Zita is going away tonight. In the gold big car. For two days. With all her nice lady friends. To a very nice hotel. With big fluffy pillows. In a little bit far away city. Where they make beautiful wine. To have with your nice dinners. In not too many chips restaurants. Table sheet restaurants. With candles. And lots of tasty desserts. 

I will be in charge for two nights. Ha. 

I will have to sleep on the big bed. Or Craig will get scared. He told me. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and Emmet will just eat pasta. And no nice green beans. Or carrots. They will have sick tummies. 

Niamh has to go to a dance a lot place movie tonight. She sold lots of tickets to her friends. It is not a scary movie. That is good. They will eat pizza at the movie. With all her dance friends. 

Craig and Emmet should use the telephone and talk to Mister Tony. He will bring them pizza. So they will not stave to death. 

Craig's hockey team won again. He was surprised. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment