Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty Seven

We had a very dangerous day. A way nasty man shot one of our soldiers. Dead. That is not right. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I will talk to my friend Saint Newton tonight. About this. When everyone is fast asleep. Except me. 

Then the nasty man went to where all our rascals work. Our rascal's guard shot him. Dead. 

These are the nasty people Emmet learns about in his very dangerous people class. Emmet was angry. Me too. 

They should not be in my city. That is not right. I saw it on the television. They brought the very fierce police dogs into our rascal place. To find nasty people. And bite them. That is good. 

Some of my relatives are police dogs. In France. They get all the croissants they want for their lunch. Craig told me. And way smelly cheese. Like the cheese from Mister Nicastro's smelly store. That is a good store.

Nasty dangerous people will not come to my house. I am guarding it. When I am guarding my house I am very fierce. It is known. And my friend Emmet has a cannon. In his comfy bedroom. Ha. Too bad for them.

Our cheese friends are in my city for important meetings. They will come for a nice visit. And maybe a cheese party. 

Zita made a giant pot of soup. All by herself. All made from the way tasty vegetables from our beautiful garden. For our cheese party friends. 

Niamh is still sick. She is staying in bed to do her homework. We did not have toasts this morning. Oh well. 

Emmet has a remember everything exam tomorrow at his nice university. 

I had a very busy dsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment