Sunday 12 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty Seven

It is my sing happy birthday to me day. Good for me.

We went for a nice walk in all the fallen down clouds this morning. To see my friends the ducks. They did not know it was my sing happy birthday day. Oh well.

We had lots of toasts this morning. That is good. 

Emmet and Niamh are still all asleep. It is a stay in bed Sunday for them. No schools tomorrow because it is the say thank you for all the good things day.

Our beautiful summer is all over. Zita took the special keep the silly flies outside door down. That means summer is over. Oh well. 

We are having a table sheet dinner tonight. Not a cheese party. We will have a cheese party tomorrow. With all the Mahoneys. We will have two thank you for everything turkey and pumpkin dinners. And cheese. The Mahoneys like cheese too. That is good.

Niamh is going to a hockey game this afternoon. We got free tickets. That is good. From the nice man who takes all the very pictures for the far away newspaper. 

When he visits he lives in Mister Bill's basement. He always gives us tickets. I do not go. Zita says I might chase the balls. She is right. Chasing balls is a good game. Not everybody wants to play the game with me. Oh well.

Craig's hockey team won last night. He was happy. That is good. Happy is nice.

There were squirrels sitting on my pumpkin. On my front steps. On my birthday. I got in trouble. That is not nice. I hate squirrels. 



No comments:

Post a Comment