Thursday 2 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventeen

We had a long walk in the beautiful sunshine this morning. Jamie did not come with us. He was still asleep. Ha.

I almost fell off the bed last night. I was dreaming. I was running way fast. I do not know why. Craig and Zita laughed. That is not nice. I do not laugh at them when they make loud snoring noises. And wake me up. Too bad for me.

Dogs are nicer than people. Oh well.

It is Maggie Dog's sing happy birthday day. She lives beside us. She is way older than me. Maggie hates squirrels. That is good.

Zita is at our house today. Working. She has a meeting tonight. At Emmet's nice university. I will be in charge. I am always in charge when Zita is not here. Or Craig. 

We are getting new do not get stuck in the snow tires for the gold big car. I heard Craig. He was talking to Mister Bill. He lives next door. With Maggie Dog. He can have the old tires for his house on the lake. I do not know why. Houses do not need tires. Oh well.

I heard Zita say we are nearly out of the special just for pasta cheese. Oh dear. Too bad for me. It is my favourite cheese. There are always little pieces under the dinning room table. After pastas. Ha. 

Craig is going to drive my friend Emmet to his nice university today. And wait for him. It is not a long day at the university. Only time for one tea from Mister Horton's nice store. Craig will take his book.

Craig is a nurse. In the war nobody wanted. She lost her patient. Oh dear. That is not good. She has to find him. She does not have a nice dog to help her. Too bad for her. It will be a long book. Without a dog to help. It is known.

Everybody was way busy this afternoon. Craig almost forgot my dinner. I did not have my dinner until Niamh had to go to dance a lot. Oh dear. 

Oh well.










No comments:

Post a Comment