Friday 31 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty Six

It is the everybody comes to my house in scary costumes night. I am not scared. Craig always opens the door. He is not scared. That is good. We give everybody treats. I do not get any. Oh well.

It is a cold day. A nice warm gloves day. Not way way cold day. Not a big warm boots day. 

Zita's friend Professor Jill makes gloves for money. To help poor dogs who do not have nice homes to guard. Or nice people to take them for nice walks. That is good. 

Niamh did not go to her dance a lot school today. I do not know why. She is going to a sing happy birthday party tonight. With her dance a lot friends.

Niamh was very happy that her brand new tutu is here. She showed everybody. She took it to her toe dance teacher. To make it all perfect. Just like me. Ha.

I got bean treats this morning. When Zita was making the refrigerator all neat and tidy. Good for me.

My side yard is all full of very round tires. My bouncy ball gets lost in them. That is not right. They will go down the basement today. Until it is all warm and sunny again. That is good.

I do not like the word I am busy. It is not a nice word. Too bad for me.

Craig and I played catch the ball. But not so often. Oh well. 

Craig had to read all of Zita's and Emmet's important for universities stories. He makes changes. So they are more beautiful. That is nice. 

We got a big box of tasty croissants. For Emmet. So he will not blow away. With all the fallen down leafs.  Ha. 

I like nice windy days. Not break the nice trees windy days. Just little windy days. Flappy ears days. 

Niamh is going to make our pumpkins all scary. To keep the lions all far away tonight.  Ha. Too bad for them. The lions will be way  scared of all the scary costume people tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment