Thursday 9 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty Four

We had a nice walk this morning. Not too early. And we had toasts. Just little toasts today. Oh well.

Everybody is busy today. Zita had a meeting with a lot of lady's who want to be rascals. Way downtown.

Craig and I played the throw the ball game. But not a lot. Oh well.

It is a windy day. Too windy. Pieces of trees fell down. Oh dear. I did not stay out in my side yard so long. I had a nap on my comfy bed.

Zita says my bed is not so comfy any more. Maybe Saint Santa will bring me a brand new one. Zita told me.

I still like my comfy bed. Maybe I can have two. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet is not so way too sick today. Craig drove him to his nice university. That is good. It is not nice to be sick. 

We went to the bank in the gold big car. I had to come home. Too much barking. I got in trouble. Oh dear. 

Tonight is Niamh's dance until way late night. Niamh loves to dance. I cannot help her dance. Just Emmet. Oh well.

Tomorrow Niamh has a no school today holiday tomorrow. Good for her. 

It is the big turky dinner very soon. I know. Because there are big and little pumpkins on my front steps. I have to guard them. Squirrels will eat pumpkins. Even when hey are mine. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment