Wednesday 29 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty Four

We had another way busy day. 

Craig had to drive Zita to way down town. She could not drive her go fast bicycle today. She had to take her special go to parties clothes. In a big bag. 

Zita has to go to the very big castle hotel way downtown. They are having a party for all the nice lady rascals. So everybody can say hello to each other. And eat little bits of food. 

Zita will have to stay at the castle hotel until way late. Craig told me he will drive to downtown to bring her home. Because it is all dark out. When the lions and the giant raccoons hide in the bushes. I will guard our nice house. 

Last night on the television we saw the poor Scotsman soldier who died. His soldier friends took him all the way back to his nice home. 

All the Scotsmen soldiers in the world were there to say good bye. They had lots and lots of bagpipes to play the way sad music Scotsman music. Bagpipes are only good for way sad music. It is known. Scotsmen like bagpipes. And porridge. I do not know why. 

Craig likes bagpipes and he is only a pretend Scotsman. Oh well. 

We had toasts today. With only a little bit of jam. Oh well.

Emmet is making dinner tonight. Because Zita has to eat only way too small sandwiches at the castle hotel. We will have pasta. And brocklies. 

Niamh is going to take me for my nice walk tonight. That is good. 

Craig's hockey team won last night. I did not see it. I was asleep.

Everybody at Zita's new university liked her special story with the nice music. They did not dance. I do not know why they did not dance. When there is music in my house Niamh always dances. Too bad for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment