Saturday 1 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty Seven

We had kabillions of people who came to our house for treats last night. When it was dark. There were so many we used all our treats. There were non left for Zita. Or Emmet. Or Niamh. Oh dear. 

Emily and Cara came for treats. I did not know them. They were not so scary. That is good.

I did not bark at any of the people in their scary costumes at all. Except for somebody all covered in flashy lights. I did not like that. I ate a candy and got in big trouble. I did not have a sick tummy. Ha.

This morning Jamie and I went for a nice walk in the not way too cold. Jamie is my friend. He is very quiet. I am not so quiet. Oh well. Everybody tells me. Oh well. 

It is Saturday again. Craig went to his old friends breakfast this morning. To have too many chips. 

Niamh went to her dance a lot place. 

Zita went to her make me beautiful store. 

I was in charge. Emmet was all asleep in his comfy bed. I guarded the house. All by myself.

Saturdays are quiet days. Craig put all the books back in the right places in the den. It is not so messy today. That is good. 

Yesterday I could not get up on the blue sofa to look out the window at my garden. Too many books. Oh dear. The squirrels did not know. Ha. Today I can. That is good.

Niamh's party with her dance a lot friends way way too noisy. So they all came home to our house. To laugh a lot. Julia had long green hair. That is not right. 

Craig's football team lost. Again. Oh well. Too bad for him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment