Wednesday 10 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety Five

It is a nice quiet day. No loud thunder again today. That is good.

We had toasts late today. Because Craig slept in. I had to jump on him until he was all awake. Oh well.

We did not throw my ball until late today. Until after toasts. And coffee. Craig is very slow.  Oh dear. 

Zita went to her nearly new job today. On her bicycle.

Zita had to sleep in Niamh's bed last night. Niamh had a way scary dream. She was watching a scary movie in bed before she went all asleep. She is silly. Zita said she was silly too. 

I slept in my own room. So Craig would not be afraid if he had some scary dreams. Ha. 

My friend Niamh came home early from her dance a lot school. She had a sore tooth. Craig had to drive her to her nice dentist's store.

I guarded Emmet and my house. All by myself. I got peanut butter treats. 

Emmet is reading all his university books today. He does not have to go to his university today. He has to make his Irish tea all by him self. Oh well. 

My friend Emmet and I looked out the watching window today when I was guarding our beautiful house. There was nothing interesting. No lions or elephants. Oh well. Emmet says that was good. Lions are way too scary he told me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment