Tuesday 9 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety Four

We had a nice quiet day. It is a very nice day. No very loud thunder at all. 

There were two nasty squirrels playing on my beautiful patio today. I got in a bit of trouble. Oh dear. I hate squirrels. 

Zita worked all day in our own house. I helped. On my comfy summer duvet. 

Craig just reads his book. And drinks his coffee. And throws the ball for me. That is good.

Emmet told me his all about dangerous people professor is very nice. And interesting. You can even watch him on the computer. Instead of very noisy games. Ha.

Niamh is teaching dance a lot today. Zita went to get her at her school. So she should not be late at the new dance a lot place. Teachers cannot be late. It is known.

Zita is going to her university tonight. Not way too late she told me. Just a bit late. 

She told me not to worry. I will. I always worry if I am not taking care of my family. What if there are fierce lions hiding in the bushes. Or tigers. Oh dear. 

Zita almost made a nice dinner for Craig and Emmet and Niamh. They have to finish it. So they do not have to eat only pasta or peanut butter sandwiches. And get sick. Ha. Too bad for them.

Zita wrote out all the rules for making the food. So they would not make a mistake. 

We went for a long walk before my dinner today. Because it is a university night. Zita told me I am in charge again tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment