Sunday 14 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety Nine

I was a hero dog today. 

A giant spider tried to eat Niamh. I ate it first. Ha. Good for me. Niamh said I was a way way brave dog. Because spiders are scary. It is known.

It is cousin Ciara's sing happy birthday day today. She is not too old. Niamh called on the telephone to way far away Ireland. They laughed a lot. That is good.

There were lots of nasty squirrels on my beautiful patio today. 

I got bean treats. Because I was a no jumping on the window dog. Ha. Good for me. I hate squirrels.

It is not rainy today. Not too hot. It is just a nice day. I lay outside and had a nap.

There were more nasty squirrels in my beautiful vegetable garden. After lunch. Eating my own grown vegetables. My special green beans. I went into the den and barked and barked at them. They did not care. I hate squirrels. 

Everybody is reading for their universities. Except for Craig. He has to watch the football game. Oh well. I will have a nap in the den. On the comfy sofa. Maybe they will not get a new not for dogs sofa. Ha. 

Emmet had a nice long bath so he is all squeaky clean. That is good. You have to be squeaky clean to go to university. Especially inside your head. Zita told me. It is known. 

We played throw the ball in the afternoon. Sometimes Craig does not throw the ball very well. And we have to do it again. It is because he is old. Ha. 

Zita's had to push the very dangerous make the grass short machine all over today. I could not help. It is a too dangerous machine for dogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment