Tuesday 23 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eight

I nearly lost my blue catching ball. It bounced over the fence. Craig could not find it. Oh dear. 

When Emmet came home from his nice university he found it. Under the silver little car. Before the nasty squirrels could steal it. Ha. Good for me.

It was a quiet day. Not any sunshine at all. I do not like that. You cannot have a cosy nap if the big flat stones in my side yard are not all toasty warm. Too bad for me.

I had toasts today. 

Zita went in the gold big car to get Niamh at her dance a lot school. So she would not be late to teach dance a lot to the little girls. 

She can come home for a tastey dinner with Emmet and Craig. After dinner she has her own dance a lot to go to. Until late again.

Niamh has to practice her toe dance. A lot. Because she is the sugar fairy for the special Christmas dance a lot party. With another way beautiful costume. She told me. Ha. I am a good listener. 

Zita has to go to her Mister Saint Paul's university tonight. Until late. Then she will have beers with her nice lady friends. And talk about their all together university project. Until late. Ha. 

I will guard Craig and Emmet. They are easy to guard. They stay in the nice safe house. Where there are no scary lions. Or giant raccoons. Just lots of too many books. And Irish tea for my friend Emmet. 

Craig does not drink Irish tea. He is not Irish. He is just a pretend Scotsman. He has oatmeal cookies instead. 

Tomorrow maybe Zita has to go to a special get all dressed up table sheets restraurent. Just for lunch. With a bunch of rascals. To listen to interesting people tell long stories. 

I can not go. It is a no dogs restaurant. Zita told me. 

That is not very nice. What if there are lions. Or way fierce wolves there. All the people will be way too scared. Ha. That is way people need dogs. So they won't be scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment