Thursday 18 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Three

Another quiet day. It is our own newspaper day. The big truck brought lots and lots of newspapers to our house. I did not bark very much. That is good.

It is a very nice day. It is a little bit cold. I like days like this. It is known.

I guarded the house when Craig and Zita and Emmet had to go out. To do important things. 

Craig got me more chicken treats from Doctor Smith. That is good. I had my peanut butter treats too.

This afternoon lots of nice people came to take lots of newspaper to all their nice friends. I barked a bit.  Oh well.

Emmet has to write a big story all about a dangerous people movie. All about way far away Ireland. Long ago. When everybody had guns. And nobody liked anybody. Oh dear. 

We did not play catch the ball a lot. Too many newspapers in my yard. Oh dear. We can play tomorrow. When the newspaper are all gone. That is good.

Niamh has dance a lot tonight. Until late. 




No comments:

Post a Comment