Friday 5 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety

It was only Craig and I here today. Everyone else went to school. Craig and I had bagels and played throw the ball.

The present man brought me a package. Three new throwing balls. Brand new. Just for me. Because I am such are brave watching dog. Ha.

After our bagels for lunch it got all dark and there was so much rain I could not see my pond. There was way scary loud thunder and way way bright lightening too. 

My friends the ducks will be scared. Oh dear. It is very blowing out. Too blowing for walking outside. 

Craig was not scared. That is good. Or my friend Emmet. I was a little bit scared. They did not know. Ha. We looked out my watching window at the way too much rain. We were very brave. It is known. 

All our outside beautiful lights came on. In the middle of the day. That is not right. 

Zita went to get Niamh in the gold big car. So she would not be scared by the very loud thunder. Or drown in the way too much rain. 

I did not go for a nice walk. I could still here the scary thunder. Nobody else could here it. I could. Too bad for them.

Everybody got home. All safe. Not wet at all. That is good. Niamh is going to a party at the new dance a lot place. I am going to stay here. To guard the house. And Emmet and Craig and Zita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment