Wednesday 3 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Eighty Eight

We had a nice quiet morning. It is a nice day for our walk. That is good.

Zita was very busy working with the get new lady rascals people. My comfy summer duvet is hanging outside. Getting all dried by the nice warm sunshine. I was a big help. I had a nap on the floor. 

Craig is still making the extra computer all better. Zita will take it to the office. For when she works there. And not here. She went there today on her bicycle. I did not go. Dogs cannot ride bicycles. Oh well.

Niamh had a very nice time teaching all the little boys and girls dance a lot. That is good.

I did not lose my favourite ball today. That is good. Craig is not a very good finder. 

Emmet is reading all his new books for his new professors at his university. He starts tomorrow. He will have to get up way early. Ha. He will have to eat his donuts when he is still all asleep. Ha.

I got peanut butter on my ear when I had my peanut butter treat. Craig washed my ear. Then it was all spic and span. That is good. Nobody wants peanut butter ears. It is known. 

My street was very busy this afternoon. Everybody comming home from their school. Everybody was happy. That is good. 

We might still get a new no dogs sofa for the den. Too bad for me. Craig and Zita were talking about it last night. I heard them. Oh dear. 

Everybody is home for dinner tonight. No universities. No dance a lot. Just all of us. That is good. And Zita's friend Mister Jamie who helps her cook. I never see him. I do not think he is real. People are silly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment