Saturday 20 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Five

Zita and I had a nice walk. No scary raccoons today. Just lots of wind. For flappy ears. Ha. 

I did not see my friend Jamie today. Jamie just has little ears. They do not go flappy. In the wind. Too bad for him. Oh well.

Craig went to his old friends breakfast. To eat sausages. He will get a sick tummy. Too bad for him.

There is a way big football game today. Just down the street. Emmet's nice university is going to play Zita's new university. Oh dear. 

Zita and Emmet are not going. That is good. There are lots of people walking down our street. Because Emmet's nice university is not so far away from our house. And lots of policemen. Not Uncle Bill. He is retired. So he can drink his coffee. Whenever he wants. Just like Craig. Ha.

Niamh had to go to the police station today. To make sure she is not a nasty person. 

Nasty people cannot teach dance a lot. Niamh is not a nasty person. She is my friend. I do not have nasty friends. Just way nice friends. It is known. 

Emmet is writing all about the nasty people movie. For his very dangerous people class at his university. He told Craig that the movie did not tell the truth very much. Oh dear. That is not right. Movies should tell the truth. Just like me. He got his Irish tea to help him write. That is good.

Zita is making our beautiful garden all ready for the cold winter. I cannot help. I am not a big help in our beautiful garden. I get too excited. And somtimes I dig big deep holes. Then I get in trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Zita got lots and lots of our own made carrots today. From our beautiful garden. Some of them are all for me. Ha. For treats. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment