Sunday 7 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety Two

Last night I had another scary night. 

There was a party down my street. There were silly people who made fireworks go off. They were very loud and way too bright. I did not like it at all. Zita and I stayed in the kitchen. Then it was all over. 

Fireworks do not scare Zita. Or Craig. That is good. 

I only had a small nice walk this morning. I could still smell the nasty fireworks in my own park. I did not like this. My friends the ducks were all scared too. I did not see them today. They were hiding.

We came home and had our toasts. That is good. 

I had to go in the kitchen and sit for a while. Because of the nasty squirrels. I hate squirrels. Oh well.

Zita had to go shopping for new beautiful clothes for her new job this afternoon. She goes to the office sometimes. And sometimes she writes the important things here. Because she has her own made Irish tea here. 

Craig and I played throw the ball a lot today. That is good.  He says I am the most stubborn dog in the world. Ha. He says I am relentless. That is true. Good for me.

Emmet has to read all his books he got yesterday. He is very busy. He will have to have Irish tea too.

Uncle Bill is still in France. With Auntie Louise. Going to cheese stores. And wine farms. And eating at restaurants with table sheets. No lions or elephants in France. It is known.

Craig is finished being a Roman doctor. He found the nasty person. That is good. Now he is a lady nurse. In way far away England. In the war nobody wanted. She does not have a nice dog either. Oh well. 

Niamh was outside making her fingernails all beautiful. I could not go out side. I had to guard Niamh through my watching window. Too bad for me. I do not want to have way beautiful nails. 

Craig says I am beautiful already. That is true. 




No comments:

Post a Comment