Saturday 13 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety Eight

We got up way early. 

Zita told me my tummy was making so much noise she woke up. I did not hear it. Oh well.

Craig forgot to give me my good night dessert last night. That is why. Craig went to bed too early. 

We had a nice walk. Before the too much rain. We went on the long path where the nice lady leaves treats for me. I had one. Because I was a very good listener. I did not pull nearly at all. 

I had my breakfast when we got home. I was hungry. Because of last night. Oh well.

Craig slept in until way late. He has a sick tummy. He was in bed until after Niamh went to her dance a lot place. 

We did not have our toasts until way late. No jam on the toasts today. Jam is not good for sick tummies. It is known.

I got bean treats for not jumping on the window when the nasty squirrels came on my beautiful patio. That is good. 

Later I did not get any treats. I forgot. Oh well.

No jam on the lunch toasts either. Oh well. 

It rained a lot. All afternoon. I wanted to catch my ball. But I do not like being a soggy dog. So I only look out the side door. I do not want to go out in the too much rain. Oh well. 

It is hard being a dog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment