Saturday 27 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twelve

Last night after my go to bed time I went in the gold big car. To get Niamh at her friend's house. So I could guard everybody in the dangerous night time. We got home all safe. No lions. Or skunks. That is good.

It is a nice Saturday. It is the day Craig goes to his old friend's breakfast. He allways goes on Saturday. Unless it is raining. Craig will melt in the rain. He told me. It is not true. He does not melt in the bathtub. Ha. 

Zita and I went with him for our nice walk this morning. He is very slow. I am faster than the go fast chair. Ha.

I had to go with him today. Yesterday the go fast chair hit a big hole in the road and nearly crashed to pieces. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I was not there to help. I was at home guarding the house. That is why I went with him this morning. To find the big holes for him. Even though he is very slow. Oh well.

Then Zita and I went for our nice quick walk. That is good.

Zita got bunches and bunches  of new clothes for her nearly new job. She tried them on all morning. Doctor Susan came over to help. I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. 

Niamh is at dance a lot all day. It is a toe dance day. 

Emmet is writing and writing and writing. It is an Irish tea day for Emmret. 

Craig reads everybody's stories. Before they are finished. He is a good story reader. Zita told me. He reads the stories for no money. That is good. 

His football team lost last night. Again. Oh well. 

We had a very exciting afternoon. We were outside with the catching ball game. There was a very very loud noise. From the sky. It was not the scary thunder. It was very loud airplanes. I was not scared. 

Craig went out onto our patio to see them. They were very close to us. Craig told me the way big one was the way way old airplane that his father had in the old sad war. 

It was very loud. I could feel it. All over. There were other little airplanes beside it. They were loud too. Wars must be way way too loud. I would not like that. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment