Wednesday 24 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Nine

This morning was a way too cloudy day. All the clouds were on the ground. That is not right. It is known.

This morning we could not see across the pond. I could not see my friends the ducks. Oh dear. They could not see me. They did not know I came for a nice visit. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Then all the too many clouds went away and it was all sunny. Good for us. I stayed in my side yard. On the toasty stones. Ha. 

Zita had to drive Niamh to school. She had an important meeting. She forgot it. Until she was all awake. Oh dear. She was nearly late. Oh dear. Niamh does not like being late. 

A squirrel was on my front door steps. Eating our beautiful flowers. In the big pot. I got in trouble. I had to sit in the kitchen. For a little while. I hate squirrels. Too bad for me. 

Zita did not have to go to the special table sheet restraurent. There were not enough chairs. Oh dear. 

Tonight is an everybody for dinner night. That is good. No dance a lot. No too late at night universities.

I like it when everybody is home. With me. That is when I know where they all are. 

Today is Niamh's friend Zoe's sing happy birthday day. Ha. She is not so old. She eats all of Craig's secret presents chocolate bars. Too bad for him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment