Sunday 28 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirteen

It is Sunday. Sundays are nice quiet days. It is a beautiful day. All sunshine. We had a long walk. That is good. 

We watched a nice movie last night. In the den. Even Emmet watched. It was not a too loud movie. It was a nice movie about brave people finding all the beautiful pictures nasty people had stolen. I do not know why nasty people want to break beautiful things. 

Craig is sad. Because some way nasty people are breaking his very most favourite castle in way way way far away. That is not nice. Dogs would not do that. Even those nasty dogs. It is known. 

I was very busy today. Niamh has a very sore throat. I have to help her get all better. She is in the den on the nice sofa. Sleeping. 

Niamh was up way late at night. Because of her sore throat. I got up to help. I am good at helping when people are sick. 

Craig slept in. Until way late. I had to wait and wait to play catch the ball. No toasts today. Oh well.

Zita went to a find your favourite rascal meeting. With her friend Kathy. Craig and I stayed home to guard Emmet and Niamh. 

Niamh is all asleep. In the den. 

Emmet is still writing writing. Down stairs. In his comfy bedroom. He went out for a nice walk. In the beautiful sunshine. So too much writing won't hurt his head. He got his favourite ice tea. In the very tall can. Ha. 

Uncle Bill was sick. He has a way too cold. Because of too many nice cheese stores in way far way France. Craig told Emmet. I heard him. That is not true. I eat cheese. I do not get too cold. I am furry. Not like Uncle Bill. Ha.

Craig and Emmet and Uncle a Bill are going to go to a special bacon restraurent. For a nice lunch. They will eat too much and they will have sick tummies. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment