Friday 26 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eleven

We had another way beautiful day. Zita and I had a long long walk. We visited both of our ponds. That is good. And down the little behind the houses street. 

When we came home we made the house all spic and span.

Last night we had a beautiful dinner. With our own made carrots and potatoes. From our garden. That is why I have to guard it from the nasty squirrels. They will steal all our beautiful vegetable. There will no treats for me. Oh dear. I got carrot treats last night. That is good.

Emmet's little computer will not work. Not the little little computer. The little for university computer. Craig could not fix it. Something inside broke. All by itself. Oh dear.

After Zita took Emmet to his nice university Craig and Zita took the little computer to Zita's friend at the nice fix the computers store. They will fix it.

Craig and Zita had a nice lunch at a nice restraurent. I guarded the house. All by myself.

Zita told me after lunch they went to Zita friend's nice Mrs. Morrela's store with the tasty deserts. And the nice coffee. They make Emmet's favourite desserts. With lemons. Uncle Bill thinks it is a tasty store too. 

Niamh is going to New York with all the dance a lot ladies. Before Merry Christmas time. To visit way famous dance a lot schools. They are going to sleep in a hotel. 

I am not going. Craig says I cannot go. I do not have the little book with my picture in it. Too bad for me. They are going on a big bus. Niamh says I would not like the bus. It might make my tummy sick. Like Niamh.  Oh dear. I would not like that. 

There were lots and lots of nasty squirrels on my beautiful patio this afternoon. I did not get into so much trouble today. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment