Monday 29 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fourteen

I had a way busy day. My friend Niamh is still sick. With a way too much cold. 

She could not go to dance a lot school today. She cannot teach her dance a lot class tonight. Oh dear. 

Zita had an important meeting at her nearly new job today. Craig drove her. 

I was in all in charge. It is my job to help my friend Niamh get all better. I am a good helper. 

Niamh has to eat ice cream because of her too sore throat. I get peanut butter treats.

We nearly ran out of ice cream. Craig had to drive Niamh to where the special tasty ice cream is sold. Oh dear. It is special just right for milkshakes ice cream.

Craig drove Emmet to the nice fix the computers store. To get his little for university computer. He has to go to his way dangerous people class tonight. It is good his little computer is a fixed again.

His friend from long ago was there. In the store. He is going to a university in way far away. To learn the same stories as Emmet. That is good. They are going to talk to each other on their little computers. Even from way far way. That is good. 

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. Then he found Zita walking down the street from the far down town. She got a ride too. She told me it is a long walk. When you are wearing beautiful for work shoes. 

Uncle Bill came over yesterday. On his very blue big motorcycle. He is all better. But not Auntie Louise. She is not all better yet. Craig and Emmet and Ubcle Bill are going to the special way too much bacon restaurant. For lunch. 

Expect if Uncle Bill has to drive his motor cycle in the beautiful sunshine. Before the way too cold comes. You cannot drive your motorcycle in the way too cold. Your feet fall off. Even with wooly socks. Uncle Bill told me. 

I was in charge all day. Everyone was away. Doing important things. Except my friend Niamh.  She is still sick. You cannot be in charge when you are sick. It is known. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment