Thursday 25 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ten

We had a nice walk this morning. With my friend Jamie. It is a way nice day. All sunny. No falling down clouds today.

We had our toasts when we got home. Craig and I played catch my ball. I like that game. A lot. Craig is way stubborn.

Zita had to phone everybody every where. All over. For her nearly new job. She has to find out who everybody is. And see if they are still there. Even ones in way far away where the cousins live. In the very big and high mountains. Where the fierce mountain lions live. In the scary forest. It is way far away. That is good. 

They have different times in way far away. You cannot phone them at your time. That is silly. They will not know when it is dinner time. Or when to go to bed. They will be late for all their meetings. Oh dear. People like everything to be way too complicated. 

After our lunch Craig drove Emmet to his university. For his stories all about way old Africa. They talked all about the Punics today. That is good. I like the Punics. They have giant elephants. I would like elephants. Uncle Bill likes elephants. 

Uncle Bill just does not like turkeys. Uncle Bill says there are lots of different kinds of turkys. He does not like any of them. It is known. 

It is a late dance a lot night for Niamh. Niamh is way busy.

Last night Niamh and our friend Zoe went out for ice creams and coffees. At the expensive coffee store. And the nice make their own bagel store. Because it was Zoe's sing happy birthday day. I did not see her. Oh well. 

Zita and I had a nice before my dinner walk. She told me it was a beautiful day. She is right. I knew that. Ha. We did not see the ducks today. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment