Tuesday 16 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and One

My beautiful patio had frogs all over it. Last night.

Niamh and Zita were too busy doing all their reading. They could not help.  

I got Craig from the den. I sat at the door for a long time. Then he came to help. We sat at my watching window until they all went away.  He is a big help. Sometimes. I do not like frogs. They do not go where they should. 

It is a busy day. Everybody is working. Or at their own schools. Except Craig. He just throws the ball to me and drinks his coffee. And reads his books. And drives people to all over. I do not go. The silver car is too little. Oh well.

Niamh teaches dance a lot tonight. Until late. Zita has to go to Mister Saint Paul's University tonight. Until late too. Oh dear.

I do not like it when people are out in the way too dark. Where the lions hide. In the bushes. Or in the trees. 

Just me and Emmet and Craig for dinner. They will talk about Scotland. Because everybody has to vote to be a Scotsman. That is silly. Craig pretends to be a Scotsman when he eats his porridge. Or his tasty scones. I like scones. Scones always have jam on them. Ha.

I do not know why Scotsmen have to vote to be Scotsmen. Maybe they are all rascals. Oh dear. People like to have votes for everything. I know. I am a good listener. Ha.

My friend Kathy was on the television last night. In the den. She won a big prize. Real money. For making her special donuts. I cannot have donuts. I would have a way too sick tummy. Oh well. Sometimes she takes me for nice walks. Only when Zita is in way far away. 

There was a giant truck on my corner. It stayed there for a long time. An elephant truck. A way too loud truck. I did not like it all. It was not all right.

Craig said it was all right. He does not know. He will get eaten by lions. He does not listen. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment