Sunday 21 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Six

It is a way soggy day. We could not go for our nice morning walk. Or get tasty treats at the nice lady's house. Too much rain. There was a giant frog in my side yard. Oh dear. 

We looked out the watching window for a while. Craig helped. He is a good watching helper. He does not say anything. He just watches. That is good. Then I had a nice nap. 

The radio machine said there is going to be some thunder today. I heard him say so. Oh dear. I do not like thunder. Either does Zita. Craig who is not afraid of thunder. That is good. 

We had croissants for our late lunch. With cheese and jams. I only got the croissants ends. Oh well. 

I only got in trouble once this morning. I had to sit in the kitchen. All by myself. Because of the squirrels. I hate squirrels.  

Zita and I went for a nice walk after our croissants. When the too much rain was stopped. I was still a bit soggy. Oh well. 

Emmet's nice university won the famous football game yesterday. Everyone was way surprised. Even Emmet. 

They won a bear. I would not want to win a bear. They are very dangerous. And big. And smelly. Uncle Bill told me. That is not a good prize. Ha. 

Craig is going to watch his football team in the den. They will not win. Craig does not have way good teams. It is known. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment