Friday 12 September 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety Seven

Everybody is very busy. Except Craig. And me. 

We did not have toasts today. We had croissants way late. After playing throw the ball. Oh well. 

Craig is still a nice nurse in the long ago way far away England.

He should read more books all about the nice policeman with the very brave dog. In France. I like that book. 

Craig told me that we have to wait while the nice man writes more books. Oh dear. 

We cleaned the place where the music machines live. With smelly oil. To keep it nice and shiny. 

Emmet is at his university. Leaning all about way old people. And how they lived. Zita drove him to his university because he is a bit sore. Where they put the nasty holes in him. Craig drove him all safe home. Oh dear. 

I will go and sleep on his bed to keep him all safe. It is my job. 

Zita and I used the way noisy machine to make the house all spic and span. We moved the comfy rug in the living room. And the den. Too bad for Craig.  He had to leave to read his book. 

Craig and I had another croissant later. No jam on the croissants today. Just butter. Oh well. 

No dance a lot tonight. No university tonight. Everyone all at home. Except Niamh. She has to visit her friends. And eat ice cream. That is all right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment