Monday 22 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seven

It is a cloudy day. A nice day to have a nice nap on the big stones in my side yard. All the giant frogs are gone. That is good. 

Zita went on her fast bicycle to the big building way down town. It is where her nearly new job is. She wore her fast bicycle helmet. I do not have a helmet. I do not have a bicycle. 

Craig does not have a helmet for his go fast chair. I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. I had chicken treats. And a cheese treat. Ha. 

Emmet has his all about the way dangerous people class tonight. Until late. 

It is Niamh's teach dance a lot night. Until late. 

Zita is going out with her nice lady friends to a not too many chip restaurant. Until late. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Everyone except Craig will be out in the scary very dark night. I do not like that.

It is just Craig to guard tonight. That is not hard. He does not go out in the very dark where the lions and giant raccoons hide in the bushes. That is good. 

He will have sandwiches. I will help him with his dinner. It is known.

He will read his book. In the den. With his coffee. I will get up on the sofa. Until I get too hot. The sofa makes me too hot. Then I will go sleep on the comfy rug. Or on my cosy duvet. Ha. 

In a little while everyone will come home. Then it will be all right. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment