Saturday 30 November 2013

Day Five Hundred and One

We had another way too cold day. I had to wear my Scotsman coat again.  

Craig and Zita went to see my friends Emily and Cara being actresses. With swords. Craig came home. The elevator was broken. He could not see Emily and Cara being famous. That is sad.

Zita said this was a bad thing. Zita does not like bad things. It is known.

Craig and Zita are going out for dinner. I will be In charge again. I will have a nice nap on my cosy duvet. Ha.

I wore my coat tonight. It is a cosy coat. Zita made it for me. It is my own coat. It will not fit Emmet or Niamh. Ha. 

It is good when Craig and Zita come home when they go out for dinner. Craig wipes his hands on his knees. He is way messy. Ha. 

I get interesting smells from his knees. Sometimes I do not even know the smells. I will remember them. I can do that. I can not read stories at the university. I can remember kabillions of smells. Because dogs can do those things very well. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment