Tuesday 16 April 2013

Day Two Hundred. And Seventy Three

I had another nice quiet day.  All the snow is gone.  I stayed outside in my yard lots today.

My friends the birds are living in my hedge. They are red birds. They are very busy.

Zita is off a her university all day because she has a remember every thing exam today. Emmet is down stairs studying all about the broken house war. They will use all the tea.

Emmet said some people died at the run a long time race. That is sad. He said nasty people did it.  Dogs are not nasty like that.  I hope they do not have any dogs.

Craig threw my Red Ball a lot today. That is good.

I fell asleep last night in the kitchen and I did not wake up until Zita opened the side door.  I was very embarrassed. She said I was a sleepy watch dog. Oh well.  I will try harder.

It is hard being a dog. It is hard being a people too I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment