Friday 19 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Six

I was at the Make-Me-Beautiful store all day.

Then I came home. I like to be home.

I had to have a bath at the Make-Me-Beautiful store. I like my own bathtub better.

The people at the Make-Me-Beautiful store are very nice. But I do not know them. I am glad to be back in my own house. With my own people. It is known.

Zita told them not to make me look way too skinny. Zita said just take off enough to show everyone how beautiful I am.

That is what they did. Now I am beautiful again. Emmet said I was beautiful. So did Zita. That is good.

Going to the Make-Me-Beautiful store makes me very tired. I am going to help Zita with her university studying and have a nap on my duvet. That is good.

I did not want to go for a walk tonight. Craig said I was a grumpy dog.

That is not nice. I just like to stay in my own house after I go to the Make-Me-Beautiful store.

Niamh says that I get stressed out.

That is not true. I just want everything to be normal. My normal. Just like my friend Emmet. Oh well.

Craig says it is nice to see my beautiful eyes again. It is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment