Monday 8 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Five.

I had two nice walks today. I was very good.

The big clearing machines go up and down my street a lot. We must have a dirty street. Oh well. I am not dirty. Zita gives me baths all the time.

Mr. Garry who lives with my cousin Matty came over with a present.  That is good. We like presents.

Matty's went to the make me beautiful store last week. He looks skinny now. Oh well. I like Mr. Garry. He likes our newspapers. We always give him lots. That is good.

Zita is going to tell them at my make me beautiful store not to take off so much this time. Just enough she said. Craig says I have so much fur that he can not see my eyes. He says I have beautiful eyes. That is true.

Emmet has a sore throat and has to eat salt. Maybe he will have to go to the doctor.

Zita and Emmet are nearly finished university. The university asked Zita to come back and do more university with them. Emmet has lots of university to go. He told me. That is why he can not be Pope just now. Too bad.

Craig is finished being a Viking for now. Now he is a little girl detective in England. That is silly. He is way too old to be a little girl.

He should read books about old men with beards who drink coffee and read books. Ha.  It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment