Friday 12 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Nine

It was not a nice day. Rain and snow and ice and wind. That is not right. My friends the birds are back. Too late for snow. It is known.

I heard something in the hedge in the middle of the night. Zita let me out so I could chase it way. I think it was a lion.

I am a bit tired today.

Uncle Bill came over in his big truck. He brought his own made sausages for Craig and Zita. That is good. They like sausages. I like green beans and peanut butter.

Emmet came up to tell Uncle Bill all about Mr. Kipling. Craig and Uncle bill laughed about old cars. It is because they are old too. Not like me and Emmet.

Zita was a her university all day writing and writing and drinking tea. It was a busy day.

Zita and I had a short walk because it is way too windy and the ice hurt our eyes.

We had to move my kitchen bed. For the newspapers. So they would not all blow away.

A very busy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment