Monday 22 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Nine

Zita and Emmet and Niamh are still studying all the time.

Except today Niamh has a sick tummy. I will make it all better. It is my job.  I have to take care of  my people. It is the rule.

Emmet says I am very good at it. That is true.

He says I am very good at chasing him to the dinning room table. And dancing. That is true too.

Paul came over to fix my gate. Craig and Paul made lots of noise fixing the gate. Very loud noises.

They put another new door handle on. I will teach myself how to open it. It is known.

Then they made more coffee and ate cookies. And talked a lot. All about politics. I had a nice nap.

Last night we met my friend Jamie on my walk. That was nice. We had a long walk. Then I helped Zita get Niamh in the car. I was almost very quiet.

I told Jamie about my dangerous hedge.  He will look a his hedge just in case.  He will warn Zorro too.

Craig says there are no lions here. He said they would not dare follow Uncle Bill back from Africa. It must be bears.  Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment