Thursday 18 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Five

I am going to the Make-Me-Beautiful-Store tomorrow.

I like coming home from the Make-Me-Beautiful-Store. I do not like being in the Make-Me-Beautiful-Store. It is not my house. I like to be in my house. Or in my car. Or on my nice front patio. It is known.

Zita will take me to the Make-Me-Beautiful-Store. It will be all right. She told me so. That is good.

I pull too much on my walks. Zita says she and I will train harder when she finishes her university. That will be nice. Maybe we can train Craig better.

Too much reading. Too much coffee drinking. Not enough Red Ball throwing. It would be good to train him better.

Craig was away all day again driving all over getting things here. Taking things there. No cheese. No green beans. Oh well.

He took Emmet to his remember every thing exam about the broken house war.

Craig is making dinner again. Ha. More little pieces of paper.

Niamh is going to take me for my walk. Zita is at her university till late late.

There was a raccoon in my garden. I scared it away. I think. They are much bigger than squirrels. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment