Sunday 28 April 2013

Day Two hundred and Eighty Five

I had a very warm day.  It was so warm Craig left the door open and I could go to my yard whenever I wanted too. That is good.

We played throw the Red Ball a lot. That is good.

We had a very good walk this morning. I can play heel perfectly.  I am very good at it Zita says.  I get treats for being so good.

I got a big cookie from the nice lady who leaves me treats in front of her house. That is good.

There was a very big goose beside the pond. I barked at it. Zita would not let me chase it. Oh well. Geese are very dirty.

The pond is for the ducks not geese. Ducks are just silly not dirty. It is known. Geese are big. Not as big as me. Ha.

No squirrels today. That is good. My friend Jamie came to visit today.  We looked for squirrels. We did not find any.

Niamh and Zita went shopping this morning.  Niamh got new shorts. Emmet said there was not enough short and too much Niamh.  Niamh kicked him. Oh well.

Zita cleaned up everything with the loud blowing machine. It is scary. I do not like machines. They are all too loud.  It is known.

Emmet and Craig will watch the scary program tonight. I know because Emmet has his King in the North shirt on. That is what he wears for his wolves and dragons program.  People are very silly.  I will have a nice nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment