Saturday 27 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Four

Zita and I are practising our walks.  Last night I was perfect and I got cheese treats. I like cheese.

I had a very good walk this morning too. We walked with Jamie. That is nice.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going out for dinner tonight. The end of university dinner Craig said. I am going to stay here and guard my house.

I will get a peanut butter treat. I always get treats when I guard my house.

My pond is full of water again. The ducks will soon be back. The ducks are silly. I like to watch them fly. That is what they do when I chase them.

Everybody slept in today. No essays to write. Zita says I can still help her read. She says she has lots of books to read now. That is good.

There were squirrels in my garden today. In my flowers. I hate squirrels. I barked at them. A lot. I got in trouble. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment