Wednesday 17 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Four

I had a nice quiet day. It is very sunny to today.  No soggy dogs today.

Lorraine came to throw my Red Ball today. She also shines the big front windows where my nose leaves big marks. I like Lorraine.

It was good Lorraine was here to throw my Red Ball. Craig was gone all day driving Niamh to the dentist and to the book store and the dog toy store.  She got me a new big red ball with a rope. That is good.

Emmet got a shirt form his scary television program. He will be happy. Big scary wolves and dragons.

We have a dragon that lives in the living room. He is not scary. He has red running shoes. Maybe that is the dragon Niamh and Jessie talk to. I do not know much about dragons. I bet they eat squirrels.

Craig got a new book about a detective who lives in Paris.  That is good. They have lots and lots of cheese stores in Paris. Uncle Bill told me. He likes cheeses too. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment