Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Seven

I am brilliant at my walks. Zita said so. I got treats again. That is good.

When we were walking by my pond a very big fish jumped out of the water. I do not think dogs should go in my pond. It was a very big fish. I will tell Zorro and Jamie. I will not tell Ollie. Ollie does not care about fish.

This morning Zita went back to her meeting at the university so I had to take care of Emmet and Craig.

Craig is reading a new book. He is a viking again. Oh well. No cheese for vikings.

Uncle Bill came over to help me. He has to go and buy more arrows. I think the turkeys stole the last ones. The turkeys are still winning he said. Oh well. They drank more coffee. Emmet drank his tea.

I can not go to catch the turkeys. I would chase the turkeys. It is known.

Emmet is giving a speech tomorrow for his university. He is writing it all down so he will not forget it.

The black dog with the white tail walked on my corner. I barked at him a lot. He is possessed. It is known.

Craig said I barked to much. He does not know about that dog. I do. It is my job. Ha.

I had dinner with Emmet's friends last night. They ate upstairs. At the dinning room table. Not in the basement.

Everybody laughed a lot. They all think Niamh is very funny. She is.

Zita and I drove Niamh to her toe dancing class in the big car. I got in trouble. Too much barking.

I had to come home. I was sad. Oh dear.  I like being in the car. I am the car guard. I will try harder. Zita and I can try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment