Wednesday 10 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Seven

A quiet day.  No bears or lions last night. I checked my hedge many times when I went out to get my Red Ball. Just in case. It is my job.

Lorraine came today. I did not tell her about the dangerous hedge. She might be scared.

She does not have a lot of swords like Emmet.

Lorraine threw my Red Ball a lot. Lorraine likes my Red ball. She likes me to catch it.That is good.

Emmet likes my blue bone. He always steals it before he has his dinner. Then we dance and he gives it back. Silly Emmet. He is my friend.

Emmet and Zita are still writing and drinking tea. I lie on my duvet and help. Sometimes if it is lots and lots of writing Zita has some of her very old scotch that lives in the basement. It is not like Craig's scotch oatmeal cookies or scones she told me. No crumbs she said.

Emmet is getting smart teeth. I have the biggest teeth. Emmet told me that Dr. Don said he will have a sore mouth for a while. Oh well.

 Zita helps brush my teeth.

Craig and Uncle Bill went out for lunch. I bet they did not eat any vegetables.They will have sick tummies. Ha.

Zita is late late at her university tonight. Emmet took me for a walk.

It was a bit short. I ran too fast. I try not to pull. It is hard. The snow is nearly gone. There are lots of things that need to be looked at. Oh well. Emmet laughs at me. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment