Wednesday 24 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighty One

I had a nice day. Then it started to rain. Oh well.

Zita and Emmet are very very busy. Lots of Irish tea. A remember every thing exam is tomorrow for both of them.

Zita stayed all day at her university to study where it is quiet. Emmet is in his basement with his comfy chairs. It is known.

Lorraine came to throw my Red Ball. That is good. Craig was gone all day. He had to drive way far away to take Niamh to the dance store. But all the not-so-expensive shoes were all gone. Only the way too expensive shoes left.

Niamh was sad. When she got home I let her scratch my tummy until she felt better.

She got on her fast bicycle and went to dance. Tonight is a dance till late night.

The dog with the white tail was on my corner. I did not bark at him. I stared at him until he went away. Craig said I was very good at not barking. I got two carrot treats.  That is good.

The flowers in my garden are here. I can see them from my watching window. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment