Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Six

I had a very exciting night. I saved our house.

Just after I went to sleep I heard them in my bushes.  Dangerous fierce animals in my hedge.  I saw them from the bedroom window. I had to move the big window cover to see them. I had to step on Craig.  He woke up.  Oh well

Then I ran into the kitchen so they could see me better at the window.  Then I went back into the bed room to tell Zita and Craig all about the danger.

They were not afraid because I was there. Even Niamh woke up. I explained and explained that it might be wolves or perhaps lions who had followed uncle Bill home from Africa.

They said it was ok and we should all go back to sleep.

Silly people I can not go back to sleep when my house is in danger. It is my job. They did not seem to understand.  I was up till late late.

Craig said it was probably a raccoon. It was not a raccoon. It was too big. There was more than one. It did not smell raccoon. People do not like to listen. They will be sorry when they get eaten.  Maybe it was a bear.

I was very tired in the morning. So was Zita.

Craig said I was a very good guard dog. Very brave. And loud.  And persistant. That is true.

This morning I had a long nap.

In the night Emmet came up to make tea I told him all about the fierce animals hiding in my bushes. He did not go out side.  Emmet is smart. And he has swords.

My duvet is very warm. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment